Transfer money between your Stryv bank accounts and external bank account(s) with online banking.
- Transfer between your Stryv accounts instantly!
- All transfers done before 7:00 PM CST will post same day
- Add an External account to move money to or from an account at another institution.
- Credit/Debit will reflect the next business day
- Set up your transfers in advance. Transfers can be set to recurring, or one time only.
- From your menu options, select Transfers > New Transfer
- Select your From Account and To Account
- Enter the Amount and select the Frequency of the transfer
- You also have the option to set up transfers as recurring or scheduled.
- Enter a memo if applicable
- Click Continue to finalize the transfer
- You will be prompted to review the transfer, if everything looks correct, select Confirm. If the information entered is incorrect, select Edit. At this point, you can cancel the transfer or edit the information.
- An email will be sent once the transferred has been submitted.
Set up transfers to and from accounts that you have at other institutions. A micro deposit verification is required*. Once the account has been verified, initiate transfers to and from external account.
Adding an External Account
- From your menu options, select Transfers > External Transfer Setup
- Select Create External Transfer Account
- Enter the name of the account i.e. (John’s Checking)
- Enter the Financial Institution Name and Routing Number
- Enter the Account Number for the other financial institution
- Select the type of Account from the drop-down options
- Click Submit
Verifying an External Account
- Stryv Bank will transfer two micro deposits into your external account
- From the menu options, select Transfers > External Transfer Setup
- Click the account awaiting verification
- Enter the amounts of the two deposits deposited into the external account
- Click Continue
- Once the external account has been verified, you can initiate external transfers.