E-Statements save time, cut the clutter, and are accessible any time. If needed, you can even download and print them for your records. By enrolling for E-Statements you are reducing the risk of identity theft or mail fraud.
Register for E-Statements
Log in to your online banking using our Mobile App or computer
- From your menu options, select Accounts > View Statements and Notices
- If your email hasn’t been verified, confirm your email
- A code will be emailed to you for verification
- Select the account you would like to enroll in web statements, and click Select Accounts to Go Paperless
- You can also skip step 2 by selecting Go Paperless on All Accounts
- Consent to the Electronic Document registration by clicking the link to retrieve the PDF verification code (this will open a PDF with an 8-digit code), enter the code, then select Accept.
- Your account(s) are now set up for E-Statements.
Viewing your E-Statement
- From your menu options, select Accounts > View Statements and Notices.
- All accounts enrolled in E-Statements will be listed, select the statement date, and click or tap the paper icon to download the PDF .
- If Notices are enrolled you will be able to access them by scrolling down.
- Yearend notices, 1099-INTs are also available by scrolling down to Year End Notices.